Wednesday 10 August 2011

3 Weeks to go......

21 days until we fly to Buenos Aires....I can't acutally believe how quickly the time is going! I can't wait to get on the aeroplane. I am a little bit nervous of what next year will bring and bracing myself for the goodbyes that lie ahead but overall I am really excited. I feel like this is the right time for me to go and have an adventure, to have a proper good sort out of my head and figure out what the future 'might' hold for me. I am going to miss my friends more than anyone could imagine, they keep me going and they make me laugh, which is the bit I will miss the most! Much love for the people who created Facebook and Skype because it means i can keep in touch with them!

I hope everyone's having a good week! And yes, my mother and I are still making lists...guess it runs in the family hahaha :D

Kaela-J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment