Friday 23 December 2011

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!

We've just been on holiday for two weeks camping around WA which has been an amazing experence. The last camp site we went to we were 51 steps from the beach! We swam in the sea, saw sting rays and fish... so cool. One day me, Lauren and Dad were swimming in the sea having lots of fun, and suddenly i saw a fin just by the bouy we were nere! Then i saw it again.... then there where 2! I shouted to dad "DOLPHINS DOLPHIN DOLPHINS" i was so amazed.  The 2 dophins were a mummy and a baby! It was sooooo exiting. I have never seen a dolphin for real in my life! Its been my dream since i was tiny!!!! it was like we were swimming with them. We ran up the beach, well in other words sprinted up the beach following them for as long as we could then  they went back out to sea. I still could not beleve i saw dolphins, it was awsome, proberly the best day camping. It just proves dreams do come true!!!!!! bye for now yassie xxx

2 comments: